SPRING MINGLE REGISTRATION IS BACK!
The GTHLA intermingle league is fun, social, co-ed hockey for people of all skill levels. We welcome beginners as well as seasoned players as long as you are here for a good time.
For each mingle, the teams will be made up about a week before the first game. – Registered players can expect to hear from their GMs/AGMs once the teams are picked. – Players can not be guaranteed to be on the same team as a friend, we’d rather you make NEW friends! Mingle!
–Please consider signing up to run a team! GMs who complete the following will get $25 off the future mingle of their choice (expires after 18 months):
- Picking the team,
- Making sure they know the schedule
- Sending reminder emails about games
- Making lines
- Handout out and getting all the jerseys back at the last game. This includes sending a jersey list to Corbin
- You must be a member of the GTHLA. If you are not a member, you must fill out a member agreement and pay a one time $27 fee. Information on joining the GTHLA as an individual can be found here.
- You must fill out the registration form (see below) and send in payment. Spots are held on a first paid basis. The registration fee, dates and location(s) for the upcoming session is listed on the registration form.
- You must be here for fun and good times! Aggressive actions will not be tolerated. Anyone found not to be in the spirit of the mingle will receive a written warning. Depending on the severity of the situation, the player may be suspended indefinitely from the current or future mingles, with no refund. Disciplinary action is at the discretion of the mingle convenor.
1. Fill out the GTHLA Intermingle League Registration Form… 2. Email transfer the Mingle League registration fee (+/-$27 league membership fee) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The GTHLA no longer accepts PayPal payments (sorry!)
Any registration fees received after all league spots have been filled, will be returned in full.
GTHLA MINGLE INFORMATION
– The Intermingle League consists of three to six teams comprised of 10 to 15 players each.
– Requests to be on the same team as another person are not encouraged OR guaranteed.
– All Intermingle League players will be loaned a team jersey which they will be responsible for maintaining throughout the duration of the Mingle. All jerseys must be returned to team GMs at the end of the season. In the event a player loses or destroys her/his jersey, they will be required to pay the replacement cost of the jersey (approximately $40).
– Any player who signs up after the draft has taken place will be placed onto the teams at the discretion of the mingle convenor. (If there is space).
SPARES POLICIES: – If a team has fewer than 12 (skating) players, the team’s GMs may elect to use spare players to fill out their roster. – Spares must be approved by the opposing team’s GM. No ringers!! – Spares must be registered with the current mingle. If none of them can play, it is open to any GTHLA member. – Non GTHLA Members are not allowed to play in the mingle. – There may be exceptions made for goalies, at the discretion of the convenor and the team GMs. – GMs not following these rules will be giving a warning the first time, lose their GM credit the second time and forfeit the game on the third. – Players splitting a roster spot can play in the same game ONLY IF their GM asks and if their team has less than 12 skaters.
– The Mingle League observes all regular GTHLA rules and regulations, including mandatory face protection (half-visor minimum). Individual players are subject to the same expectations of friendly, non-abusive play as well as the same disciplinary measures as the GTHLA regular season.
-Final standings tie breakers: 1. Total penalty free games 2. head-to-head between tied teams (W vs L).
-If the FINAL games are tied, there will be a 3 person shoot out to determine the winner. If still tied, it is a draw.
**Email email@example.com for more info