The GTHLA intermingle league is fun, social, co-ed hockey for people of all skill levels. We welcome beginners as well as seasoned players. Our goal is to have loads of fun. If you are looking for serious competition, an outlet for your anger or place to be anti-social, the mingles are NOT for you!
Registration is open now for all mingles. If a mingle is full, the spots will first be given to those who have paid - once you register, please send your payment asap.
We are always in need of GMs and AGMs, please consider signing up to run a team! GMs are responsible for drafting the team, making sure they know the schedule and getting all the jerseys back at the last game. Successful GMs will get $25 off the future mingle of their choice with in 18 months of the time they GMd AND got us back all of our jerseys.
The teams will be made up about a week before the first game. Registered players can expect to hear from their GMs/AGMs just after that.
To be eligible to participate, you must be a member of the GTHLA. If you are not associated with a member team of the GTHLA, you must be registered as an individual member, which means filling out a member agreement and paying a one time $27 fee. Information on joining the GTHLA as an individual can be found [here]
The registration fee for the upcoming session is listed on the registration form. Registrants will be signed up on a first paid/first served basis (meaning spots will be reserved based on when fee payment is received, not when Registration Form e-mail is received).
Prospective registrants who believe they will only be able make half of the games may choose to co-register with another player in a similar situation. Email me if this is the case.
Any Saturday games are at Bill Bolton Arena. Sunday afternoon games are at McCormick.
(schedules may change)
Sbbbbbrrrringle (Winter Mingle + Springle = one extra long mingle!)
*note, Fees for Sbbbbbrrrrrringle are as follows: For Skaters - $180 ($170 before January 1st and $155 before December 1st). For goalies, $35 ($30 before Jan 1st, $25 before Dec. 1st).
Saturday Feb 9 - Game 1 and 2
Sat Feb. 16 - Game 3 and 4
Saturday Feb. 23 - Game 5 and 6
Sun Mar 3. - Game 7
Sun Mar. 10 - Game 8
Sun Mar. 17 - Game 9
Sun Mar 24 - Game 10
Sun Apr. 7 - Games 11 and 12
Sun Apr. 14 - Game 13 and 14
Sun Apr. 21 - Games 15 and 16
Sun Apr. 28 - Game 17 and 18
Sun May 5 - Final and Consolation
Summer Mingle $130 ($120 before Apr. 1st)
Sun May 26 – game times at 2+3+4pm
Sun June 9 – game times at 2+3+4pm
Sun June 23 - game times at 3+4+5pm
Sun July 14 - game times at
Sun July 28 - game times at 3+4+5pm
Sun Aug. 11 - game times at 3+4+5pm
Sun Aug. 18 - game times at 3+4+5pm
To register for the GTHLA Intermingles, please follow these two steps.
1. Fill out the GTHLA Intermingle League Registration Form below...
2. Next, drop off or mail your Intermingle League registration fee (+/-$27 league membership fee) to
Heather Cunningham. 140 Howard Park Ave. Toronto ON. M6R 1V6.
Cheques can be made out to "GTHLA". Email money transfers can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com
Any registration fees received after all league spots have been filled, will be returned in full. Please see below for additional information on the GTHLA IntermingleLeague. If you still have any questions regarding the 2013 Intermingle League, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU HAVE A WEBSITE, FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, LINKED IN OR ANY OTHER LINK TO SHOW OFF WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU DO, YOUR BAND, ART, JOB, COMPANY OR ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE EMAIL IT TO email@example.com TO HAVE IT POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE!!!
Here’s looking forward to another great GTHLA Intermingle League!
GTHLA Intermingle League convenor
* * *
INTERMINGLE TEAM STRUCTURE INFORMATION
- The Intermingle League consists of three to six teams comprised of 10 to 15 players each.
- Players register individually and are then drafted onto one of the mingle teams at a pre-season General Managers draft. The draft process results in relative parity between teams and plenty of inter-league camaraderie. The details of the draft (including who was picked in what round) are sealed so as to avoid bruising or bolstering any egos.
- All successfully registered Intermingle League players will be informed as to what team they are playing for by their respective GMs within a week of the first game.
- All Intermingle League players will be outfitted with a team jersey which they will be responsible for maintaining throughout the duration of the Intermingle League season. All jerseys must be returned to team GMs at the end of the season. In the event a player loses or destroys her/his jersey, they will be required to remit the replacement cost of the jersey (approximately $40).
- Any player who signs up after the draft has taken place will be placed onto the teams at my discretion.
- In the event a team has fewer than 12 (skating) players show up for a game, the team’s GM and/or AGM may elect to use spare players to fill out their roster.
- Spares must be registered with the current mingle. If none of them can play, it is open to any GTHLA member.
- Spares will be required to pay a $5 fee per game they play. This fee will be collected by the team’s GM or AGM and handed over to an Intermingle League convenor. All proceeds from spares fees will be put towards an Intermingle League banquet following the final (Playoff) game of the season.
- Before a team gives the green light to a spare for any particular game, as a courtesy that team’s GM or AGM should inform the opposing team’s GM or AGM in order to make sure the other team is not in greater need of a spare player and that the other team feels the Spare in question is a fair addition. No ringers!
- Spare goalies on a team's roster are allowed to fill in as a skater if there are 12 or less skaters, at the discretion of the team GM/AGM. They would then also be required to pay the $5 sub fee.
MORE ROSTERS STUFF
- The Intermingle season has particular appeal to players who enjoy making new friends.
- Individual players who would like to participate in the Intermingle League but are aware they will be away for much of the season may split a registration spot with another player who is in the same situation.
- Players splitting a roster spot can play in the same game IF one of them is serving as a spare (ie if someone else is away and they pay the $5).
-Requests to be on the same team as another person MAY be considered by the convenor and GMs/AGMs but are not encouraged OR guaranteed.
- Players registering for a split spot should register together and submit a single, full registration fee and will be drafted as an individual draft pick. (An example of a split Registration Form would read: NAME: Kalle Malloy/Karl McNelly. TEAM AFFILIATION: Burritos/Meat, etc.) OR you can email me and I will find someone to share the spot with you
- The Intermingle League observes all regular GTHLA rules and regulations, incl. mandatory wearing of face protection (half-visor minimum), half points awarded for penalty-free games, total PIM’s as primary final-standings tie breaker, etc.). If the final games are tied, there will be a 3 person shoot out to determine the winner. If still tied, it is a draw.
- Individual players are subject to the same expectations of friendly, non-abusive play as well as the same disciplinary measures as the GTHLA regular season.
- Any players interested in taking on the responsibilities and duties of team Assistant/General Managers are encouraged to indicate that upon registration. Please keep in mind that all A/GM’s should have a reasonable knowledge of the skill levels of various players involved in the GTHLA in order to participate effectively in the draft process. All A/GM’s should also have strong organizational skills, be willing to take part in occasional meetings and be confident they will be on hand for most, if not all, scheduled games. The GMs are responsible for returning all of the jerseys to the storage unit on the last day of the mingle. If this is done, the GM will get $25 off their next mingle.